We are committed to serve our community with prompt, consistent and professional fire suppression, basic life support, rescue and prevention/preparedness services.
Our priority is to provide a consistent & professional emergency response throughout the District. We are committed to deploy our resources to ensure a response that meets our Target Levels of Service regardless of the incident location within our District.
We are a volunteer fire department and we commit to recruit and retain our volunteers through programs that are convenient, make effective use of their time, prepare them for their assigned duties, create synergy between organizational health & community service and build an environment that is safe, stimulating and fun.
We will provide a consistent level of leadership and support for our volunteers. Our commitment is to maintain and provide round-the-clock direction and mentorship. We will provide management and other resources as necessary to ensure the success of our strategic choices.
We will manage risk to life and property for our community. In addition to our commitment to incident readiness & response, we will also identify, evaluate and offer appropriate proactive risk management programs to mitigate anticipated community hazards.
We value an actively involved and well-informed community of residents, and believe citizens should have a fair and democratic opportunity to influence outcomes, participate in activities and share the pride of ownership of their fire department.
Strategic Goals 2015:
1. Identify current service level goals, determine existing gaps and implement corrective actions to improve service response.
2. Strengthen our involvement with the community.
3. Build an organizational culture of trust and accountability.
4. Strengthen our cultural focus on fiscal accountability and operational efficiency.
5. Ensure we have a full complement of qualified volunteers available to respond.